MKG Events Pty Ltd offers professional services in organising, marketing and managing business events including but not limited to product launches, milestone celebrations, networking events/ nights, and conferences.
This special event ‘Vital 4 – the Four Pillars to a Successful Business’, proudly sponsored by the South West Bankstown Chamber of Commerce, presents 4 Aussie experts who will provide business owners and managers with invaluable insights and key tips for running a successful business utilising the 4 main business functions:
1. Sales and Marketing
2. Finance and Cashflow
3. People and Performance
4. Systems and Processes
How to scale your business through systems and processes. What lessons can be learnt from McDonalds and Franchising.
The importance of numbers and what financial steps you need to take to have a successful profitable business.
Tips on how to drive business performance, eliminate staff headaches and manage people risks in your business.
What are the marketing trends that will work for your business and help you stand out.
Bankstown Sports Club 28th September 2017
Are you ready to transform your self-talk to empower you? Would you love to leave the event with tangible tools to revitalise your thinking, speaking and actions?
Grab this opportunity to meet and listen personally to Dr Gary Wohlman, an innovative, international presentation coach who trains managing directors, CEOs, senior managers, etc and was featured on Channel 7: The Morning Show, will be our main speaker.
Ticket cost: $39.50
• Opportunity to meet up to 100 small business owners
• Door prizes valued at $1000
• The Gong of Success
If you manage a small business and want to grow, you can’t miss this event!
For tickets, visit http://www.connectforsuccess.com.au/…/networking-event-3010…
When booking please use the code MKGEVENTS:
Australian’s don’t often have a good relationship with tax. We pay a large amount of tax by global standards, and we do live in a great country because of it (if we can be so bold as to say). But we don’t understand or trust our tax system works, and rarely know how to make the most of it for ourselves.
Not so interested in tax? The more you earn the more you will have to become interested in in it! So it’s worth getting interested – and what better time than with a community of likeminded young people all passionately pursuing a purposeful life!
How to Feel Awesome About Tax Time is another powerful Wealth Workout which will help you get in control of your tax affairs, get organised, save you time and money, and help you minimize the tax you pay each year, using the many legal options on offer.
On the night we’ll be joined by highly experienced tax advisor, Hima Gupta who’ll share a range of practical tips and tools including:
– Understanding deductions and how to maximise your tax benefits
– Strategies for minimsing tax whilst increasing wealth
– How to save time and stress on your tax
– Doing tax as a family and benefiting from structures
Our Wealth Workouts are unique because they put you in the driver’s seat. There’s no-one speaking at you and no “hard sell”. You get valuable content, delivered in an interactive workshop style by experienced facilitator, adviser and Financial Coach Tristan Scifo, and get practical exercises to complete and work through in groups to help enact change in your life.
Where: Blue Chili, 125 York St, Sydney
When: August 31st 2017 6:15pm (registration & refreshments), 6:30pm – 8:30pm (event)
Price: FREE (membership required), $10 for non-members
Women Strong Event
Lisa Rubinstein is an accomplished author, speaker, entrepreneur and neuro-evangelist who is passionate about helping Women reach greater success. Whether you’re a leader in a small business or large organisation your success starts and ends with your ability to influence others and be mentally agile as a resilient, strong woman. Create the foundations for your personal and professional power during this 7-step transformational journey to discover:
- Your true self as a woman and a leader;
- The source of your power to influence;
- How to build the life and career that makes your heart sing.
Led by Lisa Rubinstein, who brings over 22 years of research, experience and wisdom from working
with thousands of people in personal and professional development, Women Strong will take you on a profound journey as you build your true path, increase your influence and be your strong authentic self as a leader now and in the future.
Key Foundations of Your Programme:
- Transformational conversations that give you a new view of old problems
- A project that brings your voice to life as you create your inspirational future
- Small ideas to help you make important changes
- A network of like-minded women supporting women in a safe and inclusive space
- How to create your ideal future
- Martial arts wisdom to help you own and use your leadership strengths
- To leverage your networks and advance your career
- Neuroscience that explains why people think, do and say at the deepest level
- How to manage and survive the stress to keep work from destroying you
- How to deal with bullies, egoists and power players
- What and who pushes your buttons, leaving you frustrated or powerless and how to turn this around
- To stop fixing and accept yourself fully as you are
Three Programme Modules:
- Three Face-to-Face transformational learning days
- Three, one-hour webinars to develop and advance your project
- Ongoing social learning to support each other, keep the conversation alive and bring your strong self to work each day
Sydney F2F days: 31 August – 1 September & 17 November Online programme from 4 Sept to 17 November